Mission to Kenya 2005

Sunday, January 16, 2005

FROM REBECCA MORTON

Hi, all. Greetings from Kenya -- Jambo -- Hello. The weather here is so incredibly wonderful and the food is out of this world. Contrasting that with the poverty is difficult. The Kenyans are so very gracious providing us with tea every day at 10 am and 2 pm and various offerings of American, Italian, French and African dishes at the hotel in Naua. Smiles, smiles everywhere. We finally requested less meat, more African dishes. At the market place, we ask if we can bring the balance of what we owe later. They respond, "Akunashirda" -- "no problem."

Blessings,

Rebecca

1 Comments:

  • Greetings from Texas! Jennifer M, I just want you to know that I miss you terribly, please for the love of God and all humanity as well as my sanity, be safe and come home soon! I'll be there to pick you up from the airport, I can't wait! I miss you! IFLY! JB

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home